In honor of today being Friday, I thought I’d join the group celebrating ReCOVERy Friday. I certainly have something to show this week as yesterday the postman brought my Blaze subscription! I like getting these 4 little books each month as they don’t require much mental capacity to read (usually), they are small and fit in my purse, and they keep me entertained for a couple of hours! Best of all, the covers usually feature mostly naked, well-buffed men! Here’s what arrived yesterday:
Subject: Troy Metaxas. Intense—and intensely sexy—businessman. He never mixes business and pleasure…until he meets his sirenlike new lawyer!
Object: Kendall Banks. Hotshot attorney. Willing to do anything to save her family from ruin…no matter how devastating the cost!
Situation: They’re fighting to rescue an economically beleaguered town…right before Christmas. They’re also having mind-blowing sex that’s so steamy they can hardly be in the same room without ripping off each other’s clothes!
Unexpected maneuver: Troy discovers Kendall betrayed him…in business and in pleasure. Only one victor will emerge in this new personal battle…unless the spirit of the holidays inspires them to find a way they can both win—over and over again….
Marlie Waters’s Christmas List:
1. Get a roommate so she can afford her mortgage after broken engagement.
2. Check! Her old family friend Tyler Burton needs a room. So what if he’s been her longtime crush?
3. Ramp up her home-business success.
4. Oops. She works so much that Ty presents her with a 12 Days of Christmas charity auction dating package—just to get her out of his hair!
5. Okay, get a move on with twelve surprisingly fun dates.
6. Hmm. Start to see Ty as pretty hunky…and living under the same roof.
7. Wow. Kiss Ty. Get hot ‘n’ heavy under the tree one night!
8. Start to believe in holiday magic…
9. …until Ty breaks her heart again.
10. Make a new Christmas list. Well, maybe after unwrapping Ty just one more time….
From the time they were kids and neighbors, Reece Winston tugged Abby Harper’s pigtails and tormented her. But when Abby—now the sole owner of her parents’ vineyard—sees Reece Winston again after years apart, she’s unexpectedly struck by the need to play a much more adult kind of game….
Then a freak accident forces her to stay with Reece, and Abby decides that what she really wants for Christmas is Reece—perhaps wrapped with a red bow. But as Abby and Reece explore their naughty lists, they begin to realize that nothing is quite as easy as it seems!
Have I read any of these yet? Nope! Just have them propped up by my computer screen…….