Happy Saturday to all! I have just won my first award! As you can see from the title, it is called the Versatile Blogger Award. I’m honored 🙂
The award started with BLHMistress over at Book Lover’s Hideaway. She awarded it to Theresa at The Creative Well who awarded it to me 🙂 I’ll add it to my sidebar in a bit, but first there are 4 things that I have to do:
1) Share 7 things about yourself
2) Pass this award on to 15 other bloggers recently discovered
3) Notifiy the recipients
4) Link the blogger who gave this award
So…first things first….
7 Things about me
1) I am quite similar to Theresa as I am a terrible housekeeper. My house has that “comfortable lived in look” aka stuff all over the place.
2) I HATE to cook. I do cook, but every day seems to be a panic of what to serve for dinner. If I won a million dollars I would hire a chef 🙂
3) My favorite meal is turkey. Since I was born on Canadian Thanksgiving, I get my favorite meal for my birthday every year!
4) I live in Beautiful British Columbia surrounded by mountains. I can see mountains from every window of my house and I love it!
5) Along the same theme – I escaped from Toronto about 15 years ago and haven’t looked back.
6) I am the mother to one spoiled little girl 🙂
7) I was introduced to my husband by my cousin who had been telling me for years that “he had the perfect man for me”. Apparently he did 🙂
The next thing I need to do is to pass the award on the 15 bloggers that I’ve recently discovered. Since I quite new to blogging, everyone is new to me, even if they have been around for a while. I decided to pass this award on to the bloggers that I enjoy reading the most. Hopefully they will be pleased to see how highly I regard their work 🙂
6 – The Book Girl
7 – The Book Vixen
10 – Romance Rookie
11) Book Junkie
Thank you again to Theresa at The Creative Well!