Trying to keep myself organized and prepare for the new year, here’s the next reading challenge that I’m going to enter. This challenge – Just for Fun Reading Challenge – is hosted by Dollycas’s Thoughts. As book reviewers we read books to review them. We win books or we are given books or we pick up books at the library or we simply buy new releases so that we can add them to our blogs. Do we read for fun any more? Not really 🙁
Because of this, Dollycas is hosting this Reading Challenge. If you are interested head over to Dollycas’s site and sign up. Here are the comments/instructions from her website:
1. Sign up to participate. Fill out the form below. Sign-ups will close at 11:59 p.m. CST on January 31, 2011.
2. Bloggers, please grab the button and put it on your blog to show your participation and provide a link back so others can join. Also, please add your blog to the Linky List so everyone can see at a glance which blogs are participating and visit you if they wish.
3. Read 1, yes, just 1 book for fun each month. Bloggers if you feel compelled to review the book you can but it is not required. You may want to list what books you have read under the button on your blog.
4. All book formats are allowed, printed, audio, e-book.
5. Before the first day of the next month, return to the Jun For Fun page here at Dollycas’s Thoughts.
6. A form must be filled out for each month.
7. These books can be counted in your total books read for the year challenge but hope you don’t cross them over to any other challenges. They are supposed to be read JUST FOR FUN!
8. Everyone that completes the Challenge, 12 books in 12 months read JUST FOR FUN will be entered in a drawing for a $25 dollar Amazon.com Gift Certificate or $25 at The Book Depository for International Participants.
There will also be one lucky winner that will
(US Participants Only for this prize.)
and hope I help you clear at