Since it’s almost Monday, it’s time to wander over to Java’s blog at Never Growing Old and see what questions she has for us this week! Meet me on Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Java. If you want to join us, head over to her blog and enter your link.
This week’s questions:
1. What will your Christmas dinner consist of?
2. Do you watch commercials or flip through the channels?
3. How long will you leave your Christmas decorations up?
4. What movie makes you cry every time you watch it?
5. Do you have a Facebook?
1. Christmas dinner in my house consists of:
– turkey and stuffing and cranberry jelly
– mashed potatoes
– candied yams
– brussell sprouts
– Christmas cookies for dessert
and I do it all – this year there will be 17 people (I think) 🙂
2. I read through the commercials. I don’t watch much TV, however!
3. The Christmas decorations stay up until New Years. The lights on the house don’t come down until spring because I think the house looks pretty with snow and lights!
4. Almost any movie will make me cry if it is at all sentimental. Ghost is a good example, but I’ve been known to cry during Sesame Street 🙂
5. I have Facebook. I don’t spend alot of time on it, but I tend to be a lurker, not a poster. I like checking up on my siblings who are much chattier than I am 🙂
Other Blog Follows I’m wandering through this fine Monday: