It is almost Monday, and so we get to join Java at Never Growing Old for the weekly follow. As she says:
Blogging is a funny thing…we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, “who is this person!?” I know them…but yet I don’t know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to “meet” each other!
Every Sunday I will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!
“Its a great way to to meet new friends and for others to get to know me better….one Monday at a time!!!” ….as quoted by the Chacogirl!! I will make this SIMPLE and FUN!!!
I will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!! Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!
1. Do you have any New Year’s resolutions?
2. What food item are you craving right now?
3. When is your birthday?
4. What were you doing an hour ago?
5. Last thing you cooked?
1. I created some bookish resolutions. See HERE.
2. I’m craving coffee and chocolate (and maybe some Christmas cookies, but I don’t think there are any left)
3. My birthday is in October on Canadian Thanksgiving – so I get my favorite foods for my birthday every year 🙂
4. Watching a movie with the family.
5. Dinner – we had burritos.
I’m also cruising through the following blog hops and follows this Monday: