ReCOVERy Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Miss Page-Turner’s City of Books. I love participating in this weekly meme as I get to see some amazing book covers. I figure some books are worth reading and others need to simply decorate my office 😉
Here’s the info from Miss Page. Join in and find some new books to read!
This is how it works:
1) Think of a book cover you like (e.g. because of its cover art, model, author, title etc.) Doesn’t matter if it’s an old or new one, you just have to enjoy it!
2) Create a ReCOVERy Friday post for your blog and post it with the whole wonderful weekend ahead ( I don’t mind if you post it one or two days later, because you lack of time)
3) Maybe add some sentences and explain why you like the cover…
4) Then add your ReCOVERy Friday post to Mr. Linky below so everyone can enjoy it
5) Check out other ReCOVERy Friday posts if you like to compare them, chat about them, get inspiration and just have fun!
I have two choices this week. The first one is for the little Cinderella inside of me that wants to wear a dress like this to a ball….my favorite color is a rich red like this! My first choice is simply for the man on the front!
I posted a review for this book this week. It isn’t a typical formula romance, but I didn’t know that when I picked it up…..I chose it for the cover 😉
What do you have to share this week?